- Brother: Marston Diamone.
- Sister: Contessa Diamone.
- Grandfather: Periander Diamone. (1889 - 1976)
- Grandmother: Isadora Dandiprat.
- Great-grandfather: Cleobulus Diamone. (Died 1910)
- Great-grandmother: Alky Soyala Diamone.
- Wandular Origami: The magic of using wand spells to transform sheets of paper, bed linens, towels, or other similar objects into folded designs and sculptures.
- Calming Spells: Mainly, she does this on herself before competitions because she gets too worked up in her expectations to win.
- Carryall Spell: Adastra Orior — a spell that allows Sanguinati witches to make an object levitate with his or her wand.
- Laughter Casting: Twila sometimes uses this spell, especially to publicly humiliate someone.
- The Zodiac: Twila keeps up with the Zodiac to see when her best days are for winning and competing.
- Circle Casting: Casting a circle is a common preliminary ritual practice, done to ensure protection before and while working magic spells. This practice also generates higher energy in the working space.
- Salt Purification: Twila sprinkles salt on people when she thinks they need purifying.
Magic Wand: Twila uses a bow-tipped wand. Awards: Twila has already won lots of gold bracelets and medals with inscriptions and stones. She will soon be joining Mystic Steeples, where she plans to make the Spurgmulin team as a pawnikin.
Twila Quote: “I don’t like to monopolize, but I would like to create more events and competitions that I can compete in and, of course, win better prizes!”
Community Status: She is a leader, even though she pretends she has a larger following than she really does. Twila is well-liked by most of the Sanguinati elite.
Her brother damages some of her endeavors because of relation and closeness to him.
Political Beliefs/Affiliations: Traditional Sanguinati.
Hobbies/Recreations: Impressing everyone, gossiping, winning competitions.
Twila Quotes: “I’m not going to be a nobody. I use my determination, good genetics, and the principles my family taught me to master anything I set my mind to!”
“I cannot empathize with others if they don’t have the same values.”
“I don’t waste social etiquettes on just anybody.”
“I must win. My family must win. I think the Ancients want us to be challenged.”
Sense of Humor: Nizzertit, Sorcerer, and Noctivatian jokes. Twila often engages someone with false flattery to see if they are witty enough to realize that she has lied to them unless, of course, it’s a high-ranking member of the Sanguinati, then she does her best to make the flattery seem sincere.
- Food and drink: Health food. Sanguinati lemonade. Twila likes to criticize the way other people eat.
- Colors: White, pink, and lavender.
- Art: Twila’s favorite work of art is a commissioned painting of herself that hangs above the fireplace in the Diamone family’s mansion.
- Music: Happy songs and traditional songs. She sings solos in choir.
- Literature: Fantasy novels. Seeing her name and image captures in the newspapers.
- Décor: Loves mirrors and lavish furniture, but it has to be durable enough for her to practice her sports and hobbies in the house in case it’s bad weather.
- Clothing: She dresses in custom-made clothing with lots of bows and ruffles.
Voice: Comparative speech. Talks incessantly with an aristocratic tone. She likes to brag as if everyone important is in communication with her.
Sign Up for Milan's Newsletter!
Modification or Removal of Your Data: To remove yourself from this mailing list, or to correct prior information, request details of your personal data, or to delete personal data collected about you, email the administrator at MilanSergent.com along with your request using the email address provided on this website. Please note: If you delete your personal data from our records, you may be unable to use this website's portions or features.