Sorcerer Coven: Coven of Candlewicke
Secondary Magic Affiliation: Sanguinati
Sanguinati Coven: Snuffinumbra
Creighton Quote: “I want to be president of Snuffinumbra. I’d have a lot of witches flippin’ their tippers when that happens.” *Note: “Tippers” are what Creighton calls the pointed hats the Sanguinati witches wear.
Education: Mystic SteeplesFirst level Sanguinati apprentice of magic Address: After Creighton became a Sanguinati apprentice of magic, he moved into the Snuffinumbra coven house located in Umbrage Underground, Sublevel at 64 Fridline Alley. Date & Place of Birth: May 23, 1997. Creighton’s birth and family home is a seven-story purple house located at 777 Zodiac Alley, on the corner of Craft Street, in Mystic City, which is in the heart of Severance, Hoopenfangia. Creighton is 13 years old at the start of Book One, Curse of McRaven. Zodiac sign: Gemini.
Familiar: Creighton has a fairy named Hulkin, which he rescued from a spider’s web. Hulkin often lends Creighton some fairy dust to help him fly.
Parents' Names & Occupations:
- Father: Kingston Crowley — Mesmerist.
- Mother: Alizaba LaRock Crowley — Mesmerist.
Other Family Members: * See Lineage of LaRock chart below.
- Creighton has a great aunt named Prudence.
- Numrod LaRock is Creighton’s maternal grandfather.
- Daphne Cadabranathy LaRock is Creighton’s maternal grandmother.
Fears/Anxieties/Hang-ups: 1) People forgetting him. 2) Being alone. 3) Large groups that push opinions and rules. 3) He fears becoming trapped like his fairy fishlets in his seven-tiered aquarium in his room at his parents’ house.
Sense of Humor: 1) Hilarious and clownish. 2) Witty and slick at times.
- Food and Drink: 1) Creighton sucks on candy. 2) He chews Floaty Bubble gum. He overindulges in junk food and mood potions.
- Clothing: 1) Bright-colored plumes. 2) Cobalt blue and green clothes. 3) Pointy leather hats. 4) Flashy costumes. 5) Modern clothing. 6) He is visually inclined and hates black and dark clothing.
- Preferences in Animals and Enchanted Creatures: 1) Fairy fishlets, 2) Gnomes. 1) Exotic finches.
- Music: 1) Marching bands. 2) Upbeat songs. 3) Drums.
- Hobbies and Entertainments: 1) Theater. 2) Cabaret. 3) Melodrama. 4) Oracle dramatizations. 5) Mental origami. 6) Sliding down staircase railings. 7) Gossip. 8) Nightlife. 9) Altered states of consciousness.
- Art and Décor: Creighton is a lover of festive and tacky things, including 1) Carnival prizes. 2) Tinsel garland. 3) Ornaments. 4) Party and holiday decorations. 5) Whimsical picture frames. 6) Vintage greeting cards. 7) Kaleidoscopes. 8) Art. 9) Marbles. 10) Obelisks. 10) Egg art. Educational
- Interest and Literature Preferences: 1) Wand culture. 2) Mannerism. 2) Witchcraft anthropology. 3) He’s a skeptical researcher.
Sign Up for Milan's Newsletter!
Modification or Removal of Your Data: To remove yourself from this mailing list, or to correct prior information, request details of your personal data, or to delete personal data collected about you, email the administrator at MilanSergent.com along with your request using the email address provided on this website. Please note: If you delete your personal data from our records, you may be unable to use this website's portions or features.